“Your Senior Moving Specialists”
VIP’s exceptional customer service standards and our high level of expertise help guide Seniors through the moving process. From start to finish, we will be there to support you or your loved one. It can be overwhelming to look around your cherished home and understand that you will have to part with many things you have loved and treasured. Although choosing to transition can be difficult, typically moving to a smaller Retirement Residence, VIP will take the stress of everything in-between away. Creating a transition to your new home that is planned, organized, and care for from start to finish.
WE are here to take care you
On-Site Senior Move Facilitators
For hands-on start-to-finish service, opt for a Senior Move Facilitator! We will come to your house and manage every piece of your moving experience, ensuring everything goes according to plan. VIP owners Blaine and Michele will personally oversee and assist in every transition; Senior Move Facilitation can include but is not limited to the following:
- Consultation – free, in-home move facilitation/consultation. Together we prepare a detailed plan for the transition, including taking photos, reviewing floorplans, and a pre/post move evaluation
- Manage the Moving Process – we will look after all the logistics of the move and be there on transition day to ensure every transition detail is taken care of. From start to finish
- Packing Services – Packing your current home and unpacking / setting up your new home. You decide whether you want to pack a bit before the move or want VIP to handle it all; we will take care of it
- Developing a floor plan of your new residence to know what furniture will fit and go where
- Sorting through belongings to help figure out what goes to your new home, what goes to family and loved ones, what gets donated to your favorite charity, and what needs to be disposed
- Coordination of items to be donated, discarded, or sent to family and friends
- All boxes and packing materials
- Coordination of dates and times with our local moving partners for the important day
Moving is emotional. VIP and our Partners can help with emotional decisions
Imagine opening the door into your new home … you glance around, a warm feeling washes over you as your eyes instantly see the things you love. You know this is a new place; it is not your original home, yet everything is set up exactly so, your favorite pictures are placed, your treasured pieces exactly where they should be. You look around some more, items in the kitchen, your clothes are in the closet, your bed is made, and all you need to do is sit back now and relax. We can do it all for you.
Fully-Insured Labor-Only Pros
Labor-Only services are perfect for customers who need furniture, appliances, or other heavy items moved into their home. It’s also ideal for those who want a larger role in their move, without risking injury. We have a network of strong, professional labor-only partners to be your muscle. Our Labor-Only service can include:
- Relocating your furniture and belongings from one unit to another within a senior living community or apartment complex.
- Carefully loading and unloading new furniture or appliances.
- Moving furniture, boxes or other heavy items inside your home.
Yes, Moving Can Be Easy with Senior Moving Services
Let us do the heavy lifting. We make your life-changing transition an experience that is simple, stress-free, comforting, and – dare we say it – pleasant!
Our Senior Moving Specialists are ready to help work through all the details of your upcoming move.
Request a quote to get your experience started:
- Email email@example.com
- Contact Blaine at 250.212.9473